5. Used Label Paper or other non stick surface
6. Glue Gun will be method of choice
on this project
Start with a 1" diameter glue spot on your label
paper (non-stick side please).
2. Placing the tip of the shell in the center of glue and
dragging outward, place each shell evenly.
1. Put more glue in
center of star.
2. Stick 5 evenly sized green gar scales around the
center, by using the dragging motion with the glue again,
leaving space between each one.
Place a small amount of glue in the center again.
2. Choose 5 evenly sized red gar scales (larger size).
3. One at a time you will need to glue the scales in
overlapping the previous scale.
4. The 5th scale will go over the 4th and tuck under the
The scales should look very even and should not show the
starting and stopping point.
1. With more glue in the
center if needed.
2. Glue 5 smaller evenly sized red scales the same way as
you did in step 3.
TIP: The next 2 steps we use BOND 527 craft cementsupplies
as the glue gun is to visible.
3. A drop of Cement in the center then place the mustard
4. Glue the bell cap onto the top and it is ready to hang
YOU'RE FINISHED Now here's more
is to answer the many questions on how to make the
nativity. 1. Heart Cockle (278)page
over 3" for 3 piece nativity and 4" for 7 piece
Ring top cowries (023) page
Glue to flat bottom of heart cockle in a triangle pattern
making sure that shell sits level
3. Excelsior supplies page 2
Cut into small pieces and glue to bottom of cockle (flat
4. Nativity Scene supplies page 3 Glue
nativity scene in the desired arrangement.
5. Starfish (115) page 11 Glue
Starfish at top of cockle and paint gold if desired